Many tips are waiting for you in our spring cleaning guide, from seasonal cleaning suggestions to which floor to clean, from practical ways of spring cleaning to natural cleaning products.
First of all, the spring cleaning steps that should be done in the whole house are as follows;
- Wipe the walls and ceilings.
- Clean your wall-to-wall carpets with shampoo.
- Send your carpets to be cleaned.
- Steam the seat upholstery.
- Dust off the radiators.
- Lubricate door and window hinges.
- Polish the wooden furniture.
- Wash curtains and tulle.
- Wipe windows and windows.
- Clean stone and ceramic surfaces.
- Polish/wax the parquets.
- Wipe the kitchen ceiling.
- Clean the oven.
- Wipe the inside of the refrigerator.
- Empty and clean the inside of the kitchen cabinets.
- Wipe down kitchen utensils hanging on the shelves.
- Check and sort out the expiration dates of the foods in the pantry cabinet.
- Clean the inside of the freezer.
Living Room Cleaning
- Clean your leather furniture.
- Change the places of the books in your library so that they are not deformed and wrinkled.
- Remove heavy curtains, rugs and drapes.
- Rotate your mattress.
- Dust your mattress and bed frame.
- Wash the pillows.
- Take blankets and duvets for dry cleaning.
- Clean out the cabinets and take out your spring clothes.
- Throw away your expired cosmetics, shower supplies and medicines.
- Clean areas such as toilet bowls and shower cabins.