Practical methods for Autumn cleaning
Autumn cleaning, which will change the air of your home, is a must-do for keeping your home clean and hygienic at all times. House cleaning, which working women have trouble doing from time to time, can be made easier with our new detox methods. So, how is the miraculous autumn detox applied to house cleaning? You can find practical house cleaning methods in the content of our news...
Autumn cleaning is one of the most common collective cleanings that women fear to do. In autumn cleaning, things such as removing the leftovers from the summer and placing the winter clothes are usually done. So, how to do special house cleaning for autumn? What are the necessary methods for autumn cleaning? Which cleaning steps are ideal for cleaning recommendations? Check out the content of our news for cleaning tips you are wondering about...
HERE ARE METHODS THAT MAKE AUTUMN CLEANING EASY
- First, make a list of areas to be cleaned. In this way, you will work in a planned and more meticulous manner.
- Dividing cleaning into days can be helpful for the practicality of cleaning. If you live in a big house, finishing all the work in the same day may cause you to be physically tired.
- Material used up during cleaning will complicate your work and cause a waste of time. Getting enough of the materials you need plays an important role in the easy completion of the cleaning.
- As everyone knows, you can finish the cleaning done with herbal methods faster. Chemical-containing materials may not give you the result you want.
- If you spend more time on a job than necessary, you can prevent wasting time by setting an alarm.
STAY AWAY FROM THE TOOLS THAT DISTRACT YOUR ATTENTION
It may be important to stay away from devices such as television and telephone for a short time in order not to be distracted. You can both use your time correctly and ensure that the cleaning is finished easily.
- The thing that provides the most convenience in the cleaning done during the seasonal transitions is to remove all the excess and unused items from there.
- Then compile and collect the scattered areas in all rooms. Then make a plan for yourself to clean up. First, decide where to start. Start from the living room and clean all the dust accumulated on all the shelves in the living room to the finest detail.
- Dust off the window frames and wipe them well. Then, if you can remove the covers of the seats, remove them and throw them in the washing machine. If it does not appear, proceed directly to the deletion process. Wipe all the seats down.
- Then sweep and remove the carpets on the floor with the vacuum cleaner. Then give the carpets to be washed. You can use a clean water and cleaner to wipe the walls. Wipe the lamps and lampshades in the living room. Sweep the floors and pull the backs of the seats. Finally, you can wipe everything thoroughly and leave the salon.
- When you switch to kitchen cleaning, immediately empty the cabinets and wipe them with a degreaser. After wiping, place the inside of the cabinets. Then clean behind the dishwasher, oven, and refrigerator. Then clean the lower cabinets and wipe the kitchen walls all over. Don't forget to wash the kitchen curtain and kitchen carpet.
- When cleaning the bedroom, first start with dusting. Then remove and wash the bedding sets. Don't forget to pull the bottom of the bed. You can remove your summer clothes in the wardrobes, place your spring clothes and wipe your cabinets.